Sunday, February 19, 2012

Petoskey Stone Collection

I must apologize!!! I've forgotten (a bit) to blog since joining FaceBook! I never thought it could be so time-consuming. However, visiting with newly made friends has been wonderful. It's proven to be quite effective in 'advertising' as well. Yes, I guess you could say I'm addicted.

It's hard to believe Christmas has come and gone, as did Valentine's Day! We're working now on St. Patrick's Day jewelry which should be up within a week. It will be listed in our holiday category. Lots of Swarovski clovers, pewter, sterling silver and even lamp work! I think you'll enjoy the selection. I've dedicated a lot of time into researching different metals to offer my customers a choice. Altho sterling silver will always hold a special place in my heart, we also offer silver plate, surgical steel, sterling silver filled, and sterling silver. This gives you an option in price. Know that no matter what the medium, a lot of love goes into each and ever piece!

I wanted to write a tad more about my Petoskey Stone Collection. It's up and running and orders are being taken. Our link will take you directly to the category. Feel free to browse and email me with any ideas or thoughts. I love special orders!

Ahhhh...it's good to be back! Please do become a fan on FaceBook. I write much more often. We're also going to be having a very exciting 'special' running very soon. I really think you'll want to 'like' and keep us in your feed.  (I'll have to make it a point to return here, tho.)    :)

Cheers,

Annie
http://cactusandcoyote.com