Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ridin' the Crazy Train ~ Creative Critters!! ~ 9/4-9/5/2009

Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY! If you like critters, of all shapes and sizes ~ from spooky to cutesy ~ this is the place for you! Creative Critters on ArtFire offers an array of darling little creatures. From goblins and fairies to pumpkins and puppies ~ there's something for everyone. It's the perfect time to get some cute little pencil toppers and erasers for the kids as a back-to-school surprise! Creative Critters has been featured in several magazines, too! Congratulations!! Halloween and Christmas are right around the corner, visit Creative Critters for some very unique gifts! I'm sure she'd love to hear from you! Good luck Creative Critters and congratulations for ridin' the Crazy Train!!!




Taken from her bio:
I have been an artist since I was child with my first lump of Play Doh. I have always enjoyed working with clay and discovered polymer clay in my late teens. I love animals, nature, and the world of fantasy and this is reflected in my sculptures. I also enjoy a large variety of crafts, and like to try new things. Several years ago I started making cloth dolls, which have been a huge hit with my nieces and friend's children. I even had one of my dolls featured in "Today's Creative Home Arts". Recently I began making jewelry with polymer clay and a variety of beads. I also make very detailed miniature polymer clay houses surrounded with beautiful landscaping. One of my log cabins was featured in the October 2008 issue of Polymer Cafe magazine. Fairies, wizards, gnomes, trolls, and dragons have all been sculpted over the course of my artistic career. "Scorch the Rockin' Dragon" was featured in the February 2009 issue of Polymer Cafe magazine. My most recent work would be the World of Warcraft plush characters. I try to put as much detail as possible into my work, and spend many hours getting it "just right". I also strive very hard to provide excellent customer service and communication. I try to use recycled materials as well- everything has a use! I never throw out clothing, old purses, or trinkets that could be turned into something new.


As a member of several independent jewelry/craft groups such as IndiePublic, byHand.me, CafeHandmade, MiM, and others, I vow to support my fellow artisans. This is just one way of showing it. Good luck to each and every one of you! Annie ~ @ Cactus and Coyote

2 comments:

Creations With Heart said...

Great post! Get on board the crazy train and see tons of talent!
~Julie =]

Creative Critters said...

Thank you so much for such a wonderful feature!